It covers the first 25% of the tire's tread life or 1 year from date of purchase, whichever comes first.
Our program covers the replacement of your covered tire in the event that the tire is deemed non-repairable by a reputable auto service repair facility.
Roadmaster RM234 295/75R-22.5
Regional Haul, All-Position Application. The RM234 is a premium regional all position tire designed for high scrub applications. The deep tread grooves and premium tread compound provide excellent treadwear and cut and chip resistance.
Features & Benefits
- Deep Tread Depth: 22.5/32" tread depth provides extended mileage in high scrub applications.
- Premium High Scrub Tread Compound: Premium tread compound developed to increase treadwear and provide solid protection against cutting and chipping.
- Stone Ejectors: Stone ejectors in the tread grooves protect the casing from stone penetrations
- Four Full-Width Steel Belts: Four full-width steel belts provide durability, casing integrity and a performance-designed footprint.
- Curb Bar: Curb bars on the sidewalls protect them from curbing damage preserving the casing for retreading.
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Tire Weight||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|295/75R-22.5||N/A||6,173 lbs||N/A||N/A||115 lbs||N/A||N/A||N/A||40"|
Purchase includes the Roadmaster RM234 tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Roadmaster RM234 tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Roadmaster RM234 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Roadmaster tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
Our experts are here to help.