It covers the first 25% of the tire's tread life or 1 year from date of purchase, whichever comes first.
Our program covers the replacement of your covered tire in the event that the tire is deemed non-repairable by a reputable auto service repair facility.
Roadmaster RM180(EM) 11/R-24.5
Long Haul, Steer Application, Smartway Verified. The RM180 is a long haul steer tire that is SmartWay verified. The modern tread pattern and high tensile strength four-belt construction combine to provide the retreadability, treadwear and fuel efficiency to meet your fleet's requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Smartway Verified Low Rolling Resistance Tire: Tire design and rubber compounding provide low tire rolling resistance and contribute to fuel efficiency.
- Modern Highway Tread Pattern With Optimized Footprint Shape: Computer designed tread pattern and footprint shape providing even wear and minimized strain energy density
- Decoupling Grooves: Resist uneven shoulder wear in long haul applications.
- Evolving Groove Shape: As the tread wears down, the groove shape changes to maintain traction throughout the life of the tread.
- Micro Sipes on Grooves Edges: Provide enhanced traction in wet road conditions and resists "river wear."
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
Purchase includes the Roadmaster RM180(EM) tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Roadmaster RM180(EM) tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
Please Note: Specifications of the Roadmaster RM180(EM) tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Roadmaster tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
|Size||Serv. Desc.||UTQG||Sidewall||Part Number||Price||Qty|
|11/R22.5||144/142L||BW||90000022531||$1795.72 set of 4 $448.93||View Details|
|11/R22.5||146/143L||BW||90000022540||$1943.96 set of 4 $485.99||View Details|
|11/R24.5||149/146L||BW||90000022544||$2051.96 set of 4 $512.99||View Details|
|11/R22.5||144L||BW||90000007223||$1943.96 set of 4 $485.99||View Details|
|285/75R24.5||144/141L||BW||90000022545||$1811.72 set of 4 $452.93||View Details|
|295/75R22.5||149/146L||BW||90000022542||$1743.72 set of 4 $435.93||View Details|
|295/75R22.5||144/141L||BW||90000022541||$1751.96 set of 4 $437.99||View Details|
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
Our experts are here to help.