Return / Refund Policy
Returns are accepted within 14-days of delivery. Only unused tires, that have not been driven on or mounted, are eligible for return. There are no returns on discontinued or closeout items.
Return for Refund
SPECIAL ITEMS: Special order, discontinued and closeout items are not returnable. Tires with a damaged bead are not eligible for return and no credit will be given.
Orders shipped via Federal Express or UPS are charged freight both ways on refused shipments or when Fedex/UPS is unable to make delivery after 3 attempts including items eligible for Free Shipping
Credits will be issued to the credit card used on the order. If payment received was cash or check, we will refund by check to the billing address.
Return Check List
- Fill out the Return Request form found by clicking the button above.
- Original strapping should be completely intact. (If not, ship tires individually. Do not tape together.)
- Each tire (even when strapped to another tire) should be clearly labeled with your return address and Simple Tire address.
- Packing slip with Return Authorization Number should be taped securely on tire.
- Contact shipper for pickup
- Leave tires outside for pickup by shipper.
Shipping and Damage Claims Policy
Manufacturer's Warranty Policy
The only tires SimpleTire can warranty are brand new defects (meaning that they have not been mounted or driven on). Any bead damaged will be void of any warranty claim. Any other adjustments should be taken to the nearest authorized dealer for that manufacturer.
Sometimes the manufacturer also provides a treadlife warranty and mileage rating. Please be aware that not all tires hold a mileage warranty from the manufacturer. Different tire models, even from the same manufacturer, may or may not come with a treadlife warranty.