Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Changes to This Policy
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “last updated” date above. If there are material changes to this Policy and you have an active account with us, we will notify you more directly. We encourage you to check this Policy whenever you use any of Services to understand how your personal information is used.
We collect information from you in various ways when you use our Services. We may also supplement this information with information from other companies. We collect two general types of information, namely personal information and aggregate data. As used in this Policy, the term “personal information” means information that specifically identifies an individual (such as a name and email address), and demographic and other information when directly linked to information that can identify an individual.
The following are the specific types of information we collect from you.
- Information You Give Us. We collect information you give us on our Site, and when you register for and use our Services. Examples include the following:
- Registration and Profile Information. When you register to use our Services or update your profile, we may collect various kinds of information about you including, your name and email address; your title, company and other profile information you provide; demographic information; and information you upload like photos, files, and documents.
- Contact Information. We collect the email addresses you provide for contacts you enter or upload into your private contacts page. When you choose to collaborate or share files with others, we also collect email addresses you provide to email invitations to those individuals on your behalf.
- Device and Activity Information. When you use your Device with the Site, data recorded on your Device about your activity is transferred from your Device to our servers. This data is stored and used to provide the Service and is associated with your account. We also collect information about any rehabilitee protocols you may be using.
- Payment Information. If you choose to use a paid Client account or service, our payment processing vendor collects your credit card information and billing address.
- Submissions and Client Service. From time to time we may use surveys, contests or sweepstakes requesting personal or demographic information and customer feedback.
- Automatically Collected Information. We automatically receive certain types of information when you interact with our Services. For example, it is standard for your web browser to automatically send information to every web site you visit, including ours. That information includes your computer’s IP address, access times, your browser type and language, and referring web site addresses. We may also collect information about the type of operating system you use, your account activity, and files and pages accessed or used by you.
- Aggregrate Data. Aggregate data is information we collect about a group or category of services or users from which individual user identities have been removed. In other words, no personal information is included in aggregate data. Aggregate data helps us understand trends in our users’ needs so that we can better consider new features or otherwise tailor our Services.
Use of Personal Information.
In general, we use your personal information to track web pages you visit, process your requests or transactions, to provide you with information or services you request, to inform you about other information, events, promotions, products or services we think will be of interest to you, to facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, the Services and to otherwise serve you and our users. For example, we may use your :
Registration, Profile and Contact Information to:
- conduct marketing analysis;
- send you surveys or newsletters;
- contact you about services, products, activities, special events or offers from us or our partners and for other marketing, informational, product development and promotional purposes;
- send you a welcoming email and to contact you about your use of the Services;
- respond to your emails, submissions, comments, requests or complaints;
- perform after-sales services;
- anticipate and resolve problems with our service;
- respond to customer support inquiries, for assistance with our product and service development;
- inform you of updates to products and services from us that better meet your needs;
- store contacts you enter or upload into your contacts list for your private use and viewing;
- send emails to users you invite (and contacts you invite to become users) to collaborate and access your files;
- enable you to communicate, collaborate, and share files with users you designate;
- contact you if you win a contest;
- request feedback and to enable us to develop, customize and improve our Services;
- Payment Information to allow our payment processing vendor to process your payment for a product or service; and
Device and Activity Information
- to understand how users interact with the Site and Services;
- to troubleshoot and improve the Services;
- to personalize and improve your experience with the Services;
- to record your preferences while on our Site or using the Services.
- to comply with laws or respond to lawful requests and legal process;
- in the good faith belief that disclosure is needed to respond to an emergency, or protect the personal safety of any person;
- One of our corporate customers in the event that you are an employee if a corporate customer, your registered email address domain in owned by your employer who is that corporate customer, and your employer has added you to that corporate customer account.
- Payment Information will be disclosed to our payment processing vendor to process your payment for a product or service.
- Device and Activity Information will be disclosed to third party analytics providers with whom we contract with for analytics services.
- Right Of Access You have the right to access your personal information maintained by us. Upon receipt of a verifiable request to access personal information, we will disclose and deliver, free of charge, the personal information requested.
- Right Of Deletion You have the right to request that we delete any personal information about you which we have collected from you. Upon receipt of a verifiable request for deletion, we will delete your personal information from our records and direct any service providers to delete your personal information from our records, within 45 days.
- Complete a transaction, provide requested-for goods/services, and/or perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents;
- Comply with a legal obligation;
- Enable our internal uses that are aligned with your expectations and your relationship with us.
- By emailing support@SimpleTire.com or
- By visiting www.SimpleTire.com/contact and completing the contact form.
- Verification After you submit a request, we will promptly take steps to determine whether your request is a verifiable request. We will verify that you are who you say you are.
- Authorized Agent You have the right to designate an authorized agent to submit an access or deletion request on your behalf. If you use an authorized agent to submit such a request, we will require that you:
- Provide the authorized agent written permission to act on your behalf; and
- Verify your own identity with us before we can honor the request.
- No Sale of Personal Information We have not sold personal information to third parties for a business or commercial purpose in the last 12 months. We do not intend to sell personal information to third parties.
- No Discrimination We will not discriminate against a California resident because the California resident exercised any of the rights described here.
Sharing of Personal Information.
We will not share any of your personal information with any third party except as outlined in this Policy or with your consent. We may disclose the following information to a third party for the following purposes
Registration and Profile Information and Contact Information may be disclosed to
Law enforcement or other governmental entities:
We may share Aggregate Data about our customers, sales, and traffic to our partners and advertisers. We share Aggregate Data to help us better understand our customer needs and improve our Services, to provide new Services, and for advertising and marketing purposes.
Network and Information Security.
We take reasonable steps to protect information we collect from you to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. In addition, highly confidential personal information such as credit card number and password that we request from you on our Site is protected with encryption, such as Secured Socket Layer (SSL) protocol, during transmission over the Internet.
The servers on which information is stored are kept in a controlled environment with limited access. While we take reasonable efforts to guard personal information we knowingly collect directly from you, no security system is impenetrable. In addition, we cannot guarantee that any passively-collected personal information you choose to include in documents you store on our systems are maintained at adequate levels of protection to meet specific needs or obligations you may have relating to that information.
Your account information and access to our service is accessible only through the use of an individual user ID and password. To protect the confidentiality of personal information, you must keep your password confidential and not disclose it to any other person. Please advise us immediately if you believe your password has been misused. In addition, always logout and close your browser when you finish your session. Please note that we will never ask you to disclose your password in an unsolicited phone call or email.
Updating and Accessing Personal Information.
If your personal information changes in any way, you must correct or update your information as soon as possible. You can make updates to your profile information by logging into your account at any time. You can also request changes or access to your information by emailing support@SimpleTire.com.
California Privacy Rights.
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights.
Please note that we are not required provide personal information to you more than twice in a 12-month period.
We will comply with your request to delete personal information unless it is necessary for us to maintain your personal information in order to:
Submission of Requests for Information. We have designated the following methods for California residents to submit requests for information:
We will disclose and deliver the required information to you free of charge within 45 days of receiving your verifiable request. If necessary, we will extend the time period to provide the required information once by an additional 45 days, and will provide you with notice of the extension within the first 45-day period. The disclosure shall cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of the verifiable request.
If you have requested deletion of your Personal Information, we will ask you to confirm whether you would like to delete all Personal Information that we maintain, or just certain specific pieces of Personal Information. We will honor your request, unless an exception applies. We will confirm with you when your Personal Information has been deleted, or provide you with the reason that we are unable to honor your request.
As noted below, we do not knowingly collect information from or about children, including children aged 16 and under. We do not sell information of minors under 16 years of age.
We may send you communications or data regarding our Services, including but not limited to (i) notices about your use of our Services, including any notices concerning violations of use, (ii) updates, and (iii) promotional information and materials regarding our Services. You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails from Client by following the opt-out instructions provided in those emails. You may also opt-out of receiving promotional emails and other promotional communications from us at any time by emailing support@SimpleTire.com with your specific request. Opt-out requests will not apply to transactional service messages, such as security alerts and notices about your current account and Services.
Third Party Links
We are located in the United States. If you are not a resident of the United States, your country’s laws governing data collection and use may differ from those in the United States; in particular, the United States may not provide the same level of protections as those in your own country. By using the Services or providing your personal information to us, you are transferring your information to the United States, and you consent to the transfer, retention, and processing of such data in the United States. If you do not agree with such transfer, retention and processing in the United States, please do not use the Services.
Changes to this Policy
Any questions about this Policy should be addressed to legal@SimpleTire.com.
SimpleTire LLC 5 Neshaminy Interplex #101 Trevose, PA 19053