It covers the first 25% of the tire's tread life or 1 year from date of purchase, whichever comes first.
Our program covers the replacement of your covered tire in the event that the tire is deemed non-repairable by a reputable auto service repair facility.
Petlas TA 300
Petlas TA 300 Overview
1 farm rear tire with high resistance/traction and deep tread design for tough operating conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Strong nylon carcass structure provides optimum durability
- Tread compound specially developed for stony/tough terrains provides high resistance to wear and cuts
- Tread profile with extra wide tread base provides perfect resistance to tread base fatigue
- Wide and reinforced body provides easy grip, high traction and reduced slipping
- Special tread design for tough terrains provides superior performance
TA 300 Tire Specifications
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|9.50/--24||N/A||2,469 lbs||41 psi||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||24"|
Purchase includes the Petlas TA 300 tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Petlas TA 300 tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
Please Note: Specifications of the Petlas TA 300 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Petlas tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
No Similar Tires available
TA 300 Treadlife Warranty
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
Our experts are here to help.