It covers the first 25% of the tire's tread life or 1 year from date of purchase, whichever comes first.
Our program covers the replacement of your covered tire in the event that the tire is deemed non-repairable by a reputable auto service repair facility.
Ohtsu CI-637 11/--24.5
Logging & Off-Highway Use
Features & Benefits
- Off-Road Traction with Aggressive Tread
- Wide Lug Space Allows Additional Traction with Chain Use
- Stone Ejector Buttons Between Each Tread Block
- Cut & Chip Resistance, Tough Rubber Compounds
- Reduce Rust Migration with Rust Inhibitor Compounds
- Curb Defense Ribs on Sidewall for Casing Protection
- Full Tread Depth From Shoulder to Shoulder
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|11/--24.5||N/A||7,160 lbs||120 psi||32/32nds||21"||11"||N/A||44"|
Purchase includes the Ohtsu CI-637 tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Ohtsu CI-637 tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Ohtsu CI-637 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Ohtsu tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
No Similar Tires available
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
Our experts are here to help.