Nitto Dune Grappler Tires
The Dune Grappler™ Desert Terrain was designed for enthusiasts who spend time on pavement and desert trails. The unique flamed tread block was engineered for desert performance. The contact patch and moderate void ratio offer balanced traction in varying desert terrain. The construction strengthens the sidewall to improve puncture resistance and the tread pattern minimizes road noise to provide a comfortable and civilized ride. For on-road performance, the Dune Grappler™'s tread blocks are connected by bridges to prevent flex and provide stability. Select sizes are available in higher load ratings to meet heavyweight truck demands. The Dune Grappler™ is engineered to be tough - both on and off the pavement.
- Bridges were added between tread blocks to reduce tread flex, resulting in less heat build up to prolong the tire's performance
- Siping was reduced to ensure a flatter, wider contact patch that maintains forward traction and floats about the sand
- Tapered design was engineered to solidify the tread blocks for high-speed stability
- Void ratio between tread blocks channels away loose gravel and sand
- Triple reinforced sidewalls resist punctures
- Crosstek 2
- Dune Grappler
- Dura Grappler
- Exo Grappler AWT
- Mud Grappler
- Neo Gen
- NT555 G2
- Ridge Grappler
- Terra Grappler
- Terra Grappler G2
- Trail Grappler M/T
You are eligible for Instant discount per tire when you ship these tires to one of our Local Installers.
This tire is available in your area and we'll pass the savings on to you. Receive 100% when you ship these tires to one of our Local Delivery partners.