Michelin LTX M/S2
Michelin LTX M/S2 Overview
Light Truck All Season
The LTX M/S2 is an all-season tire designed for use on light trucks and SUVs and offers drivers a shorter stopping distance on wet roads than two leading competitors along with an up to 70,000 mile limited tread life warranty.
Features & Benefits
- All-season tread
- Outlined Raised White Letter or Black sidewall depending on the tire's size
- 70,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty for most sizes, and 50,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty for some R-rated sizes.
- Features a rubber compound that boosts water evacuation and helps drivers to stop up to 7 feet shorter than leading competitors' tires.
- Backed by Michelin's Promise Plan, which offers drivers a 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee, 3-Years of Roadside Assistance, and a Limited Mileage Warranty (Certain conditions apply)
- Whether driving a truck or SUV to work or simply running to the grocery store, drivers need a tire that can perform in any weather condition. Fortunately, Michelin designed the LTX M/S2 with these drivers in mind. A special rubber compound improves traction on wet roads so that drivers can stop up to 7 feet shorter than leading competitors' tires, and the LTX M/S2's tread design features more biting edges for better grip in snow. MaxTouch Construction helps the LTX M/S2 last up to 20,000 miles longer than two leading competitors, and the LT-metric tires serve as Original Equipment on the Ford F-150 and 250, Chevy Silverado 3500, and Toyota Tundra and Tacoma.
LTX M/S2 Tire Specifications
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|P235/70R-17||720AA||2,205 lbs||50 psi||12/32nds||6.0-8.0"||10"||N/A||30"|
Purchase includes the Michelin LTX M/S2 tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Michelin LTX M/S2 tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Specifications of the Michelin LTX M/S2 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Michelin tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
LTX M/S2 Available Sizes & Prices
|Size||Serv. Desc.||UTQG||Sidewall||Part Number||Price||Qty|
|P235/70R17||108T||720AA||BW||01721||$811.96 set of 4 $202.99||View Details|
|LT225/75R16||115R||RBL||05681||$1159.84 set of 4 $289.96||View Details|
|LT235/80R17||120R||BW||02327||$1295.84 set of 4 $323.96||View Details|
|245/70R17||110T||720AA||BW||42087||$955.84 set of 4 $238.96||View Details|
|LT245/75R17||121R||BW||54043||$947.84 set of 4 $236.96||View Details|
|245/75R16||120R||OWL||21676||$1003.96 set of 4 $250.99||View Details|
|LT245/75R17||121R||BW||31733||$1015.84 set of 4 $253.96||View Details|
|245/75R17||112S||720AA||BW||38593||$455.88 set of 4 $113.97||View Details|
|P255/70R18||112T||720AA||BW||08782||$771.84 set of 4 $192.96||View Details|
|P265/60R18||109H||720AA||BW||39274||$947.84 set of 4 $236.96||View Details|
|P265/65R17||110T||720AA||OWL||25979||$823.96 set of 4 $205.99||View Details|
|265/70R16||111T||720AA||OWL||10302||$907.96 set of 4 $226.99||View Details|
|275/55R20||113H||720AA||BW||65604||$1015.84 set of 4 $253.96||View Details|
|275/55R20||113H||720AA||BW||29059||$971.84 set of 4 $242.96||View Details|
|LT275/65R20||126R||BW||19016||$1223.96 set of 4 $305.99||View Details|
|LT275/65R20||126R||RWL||53311||$1427.84 set of 4 $356.96||View Details|
LTX M/S2 Treadlife Warranty
This product is covered by a 70,000 mile manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
Merchandise covered by a manufacturer’s warranty is sold with the warranty by the manufacturer extended to the purchaser. We will be happy to assist in obtaining fulfillment of a manufacturer’s warranty. Other than applicable manufacturers’ warranties, there are no warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The only tires SimpleTire can warranty are brand new defects (meaning that they have not been mounted or driven on). Any bead damaged will be void of any warranty claim. Any other adjustments should be taken to the nearest authorized dealer for that manufacturer.Sometimes the manufacturer also provides a treadlife warranty and mileage rating. Please be aware that not all tires hold a mileage warranty from the manufacturer. Different tire models, even from the same manufacturer, may or may not come with a treadlife warranty.
Our experts are here to help.
Ratings & Reviews
Michelin LTX M/S2 P235/70R-17
Summary Customer Reviews
(Based on 89 Reviews)