Some tires may be discontinued and not available.
We'll notify when this product is available
Exceptional, fuel-efficient radial that delivers our longest original tread life in long haul steer service.
Features & Benefits
- Directional miniature sipes in the groove walls help defend against the onset of irregular wear and contribute long original tread life (directional to half life).
- 19/32 of Michelin's latest Advanced Technology compound helps deliver exceptional fuel efficiency and long tread life for more miles.
- Enhanced shoulder rib is 80% wider than the XZA2 for improved shoulder wear.
- Wide, flat tread optimizes footprint shape for improved handling and response in line haul service.
- 7 Year / 700,000 Mile / 3 - Retread Manufacturer's Limited Casing Warranty.
- Full-width, elastic protector ply - helps protect the working plies from bruising and penetrations, promoting lower downtime.
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Tire Weight||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|275/80R-22.5||N/A||7,160 lbs||120 psi||19/32nds||115 lbs||N/A||11"||N/A||40"|
Purchase includes the Michelin XZA3 tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Michelin XZA3 tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Michelin XZA3 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Michelin tires.
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
View Similar Tires In Stock
You are eligible for Instant discount per tire when you ship these tires to one of our Local Installers.
This tire is available in your area and we'll pass the savings on to you. Receive 100% when you ship these tires to one of our Local Delivery partners.