Set of 4 $2,499.96
FET : $40.82 per tire
A premium all-position radial with extra-wide, extra-deep tread designed to help deliver our best wear in high scrub applications.
Features & Benefits
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Extra strong curb guards help protect sidewalls against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Groove bottom protectors help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Application specific, high scrub compound (chip and cut resistant in versions with * designation) make the XZE our longest wearing regional steer tire.
- Deep, wide tread and optimized footprint shape help deliver long, even tread wear.
- Full-width protector ply - helps protect the working plies from bruising and penetrations, lowering downtime.
- Variable pitch groove walls - help prevent stones from lodging in the tread, to extend casing life and improve retreadability.
- Full-depth sipes - offer all-wheel position traction throughout the life of the tire.
- Miniature groove-wall sipes - help provide traction and more even wear.
- Customized, five-rib,zig-zag tread pattern - combines fast water evacuation for excellent wet traction with an aggressive, evolving tread pattern that helps maintain driver confidence throughout the long tread life.
- Rectangular bead bundle - - a Michelin® exclusive - simulates a solid steel rod "strapping" the tire onto the wheel. This design stabilizes the entire bead region and minimizes fatigue in order to extend casing life.
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Tire Weight||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|12/R-22.5||N/A||7,390 lbs||120 psi||22/32nds||140 lbs||N/A||11"||N/A||43"|
Purchase includes the Michelin XZE* tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Michelin XZE* tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Michelin XZE* tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Michelin tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
View Similar Tires In Stock
You are eligible for Instant discount per tire when you ship these tires to one of our Local Installers.
This tire is available in your area and we'll pass the savings on to you. Receive 100% when you ship these tires to one of our Local Delivery partners.