It covers the first 25% of the tire's tread life or 1 year from date of purchase, whichever comes first.
Our program covers the replacement of your covered tire in the event that the tire is deemed non-repairable by a reputable auto service repair facility.
Michelin XDY-2 11/R-22.5
The aggressive radial truck tire designed for on/off service in severe conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Rugged directional tread with application-specific compounds helps provide outstanding self-cleaning capability, combined with resistance to aggressions (directional for first half of tread depth).
- Deep lateral shoulder grooves aid water dispersion to enhance traction.
- Extra-robust, four-belt crown package with extra-wide working plies help deliver exceptional casing life.
- Extra-thick sidewalls, designed to increase protection from shocks, snags and impacts.
- Full-width elastic protector ply and extra-thick rubber under the tread, help protect the working plies from shocks, bruises and impacts.
- Rectangular bead bundle - - a Michelin® exclusive - simulates a solid steel rod "strapping" the tire onto the wheel. This design stabilizes the entire bead region and minimizes fatigue in order to extend casing life.
- Shock pad - cushions the working plies, further protecting them from impacts.
- Full-width, elastic protector ply - helps protect the working plies from bruising and penetrations, lowering downtime.
- Four-belt crown package - with extra-wide working plies delivers exceptional casing strength and stability to minimize downtime, improve handling, and deliver outstanding retreadability for low overall tire costs.
- Application-specific tread compound - helps resist cutting, chipping, and chunking.
- Deep lateral shoulder grooves - aid water dispersion to improve wet traction.
- Extra-wide tread - reduces sidewall vulnerability, extends tread life, and improves traction and handling.
- Rugged directional tread - design boosts mud and snow traction through improved self-cleaning capability.
- Extra-thick sidewalls - increase sidewall protection, minimizing downtime and lowering tire costs.
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Tire Weight||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|11/R-22.5||N/A||6,610 lbs||120 psi||30/32nds||137 lbs||N/A||11"||N/A||42"|
Purchase includes the Michelin XDY-2 tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Michelin XDY-2 tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Michelin XDY-2 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Michelin tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
Our experts are here to help.