It covers the first 25% of the tire's tread life or 1 year from date of purchase, whichever comes first.
Our program covers the replacement of your covered tire in the event that the tire is deemed non-repairable by a reputable auto service repair facility.
Michelin XZA-1+ 11/R-22.5
All-position radial truck tire optimized for steer axles in highway and limited regional service.
Features & Benefits
- The "original" shoulder decoupling groove helps resist irregular wear in slow wear rate applications.
- Miniature groove wall sipes help inhibit the onset of irregular wear while helping to improve traction on wet surfaces.
- Rectangular bead bundle - - a Michelin® exclusive - simulates a solid steel rod "strapping" the tire onto the wheel. This design stabilizes the entire bead region and minimizes fatigue in order to extend casing life.
- Full-width, elastic protector ply - helps protect the working pliesfrom bruising and penetrations, minimizing downtime.
- Tightly-controlled crown architecture, uniform undertread and flat crown radius - help provide long, even wear, and retreadability.
- Miniature sipes in the groove walls and variable groove angles - help reduce irregular wear, contribute to the outstanding traction of the tire, and help improve overall performance.
- The original shoulder groove design - helps deliver outstanding traction while promoting great resistance to uneven shoulder wear, to keep the XZA®-1+ tire on the road for a long time.
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|11/R-22.5||N/A||6,175 lbs||105 psi||18/32nds||N/A||11"||N/A||41"|
Purchase includes the Michelin XZA-1+ tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Michelin XZA-1+ tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Michelin XZA-1+ tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Michelin tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
|Size||Serv. Desc.||UTQG||Sidewall||Part Number||Price||Qty|
|275/80R24.5||BW||30968||Please Call 888-410-0604||View Details|
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
Our experts are here to help.