It covers the first 25% of the tire's tread life or 1 year from date of purchase, whichever comes first.
Our program covers the replacement of your covered tire in the event that the tire is deemed non-repairable by a reputable auto service repair facility.
Maxxis UM-816 245/70R-19.5
Features & Benefits
- Extra-wide block and lug/extra depth tread pattern design.
- Advanced tread compound.
- Special shoulder appearance.
- Long tread life, superior traction tire.
- For on road and freeway use.
- A flat, wide tread and special tread compound achieve a long tread life.
- Special belt construction protects against cutting, chipping and impact breaks for extended casing life.
- Deep tread provides excellent traction in both wet and dry conditions.
- Excellent even-wear pattern.
- High durability and excellent retreadability.
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|245/70R-19.5||N/A||4,940 lbs||120 psi||22/32nds||N/A||10"||N/A||34"|
Purchase includes the Maxxis UM-816 tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Maxxis UM-816 tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Maxxis UM-816 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Maxxis tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
No Similar Tires available
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
Our experts are here to help.