It covers the first 25% of the tire's tread life or 1 year from date of purchase, whichever comes first.
Our program covers the replacement of your covered tire in the event that the tire is deemed non-repairable by a reputable auto service repair facility.
Kumho KLT02e 295/75R-22.5
Shallow, non-skid, five-rib tread pattern promotes element stability and low rolling resistance. Resists developing irregular wear in free-rolling wheel positions. Low profile sizes have shoulder decoupling grooves to resist shoulder wear in highway service.
Features & Benefits
- 13/32 five-rib design to give lower rolling resistance, minimize uneven wear and reduce running temps.
- Lateral grooves and blading to enhance wet traction.
- Round shoulder with shoulder blades help reduce uneven shoulder wear.
- Special sidewall compound and heavy duty construction.
- High strength, flex/fatigue-resistant ply wire improves casing life.
- Primarily designed as a highway trailer tire; however, it can be used in steer positions, if desired but in slow wear rate applications to minimize rolling resistance and irregular wear.
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|295/75R-22.5||N/A||6,175 lbs||110 psi||13/32nds||N/A||11"||N/A||40"|
Purchase includes the Kumho KLT02e tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Kumho KLT02e tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Kumho KLT02e tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Kumho tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
Our experts are here to help.