It covers the first 25% of the tire's tread life or 1 year from date of purchase, whichever comes first.
Our program covers the replacement of your covered tire in the event that the tire is deemed non-repairable by a reputable auto service repair facility.
Kumho KLD01e 295/75R22.5
Full 26/32� deep tread, solid shoulder rib/lug design. Three rows of lugs plus solid shoulder ribs provide superior stability and resistance to uneven wear. Designed to provide maximum removal mileages in highway linehaul drive tire applications.
Features & Benefits
- Center lugs and solid shoulder design provide maximum resistance to uneven wear.
- Wide 26/32 deep tread improves stability and handling, while maximizing treadwear potential and keeping rolling resistance and heat build-up to a minimum.
- New computer-developed mold shape improves durability and resists uneven wear, using natural inflated profile (NIP) technology.
- Stone damage protectors in all three center ribs.
- Primarily designed as a long haul highway tire, the KLD01 can also be used for shorter hauls or pickup and delivery service if uneven wear is a potential concern.
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Tire Weight||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|295/75R-22.5||N/A||6,175 lbs||110 psi||26/32nds||120 lbs||8"||11"||N/A||41"|
Purchase includes the Kumho KLD01e tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Kumho KLD01e tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Kumho KLD01e tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Kumho tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
Our experts are here to help.