Set of 4 $1,427.68
FET : $25.23 per tire
All the new, extra deep 30/32" KLD02 is the latest edition to the Kumho Premium Drive line-up. The KLD02 is the perfect choice for linehaul and regional drive applications. The tough durable casing and compound molded in a rib and lug design aim at maximum removal mileage.
Features & Benefits
- Rib/lug pattern molded at 30/32 provides excellent traction in wet and dry conditions.
- Closed shoulder ribs with intermediate support tread blocks promote traction and wear resistance.
- Aggressive center rib buttons provide excellent traction.
- Stone ejectors in the tread block area prevent stone holding to promote even wear and casing durability for retreading.
- Advanced casing profile improves contact pressure for increase high-speed stability and removal mileage.
- Improved compound and Integrated Component optimization System (ICOS) technology improve removal mileage and performance.
- Maximum speed, all sizes = 75 mph.
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Tire Weight||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|285/75R-24.5||N/A||6,175 lbs||110 psi||30/32nds||133 lbs||8"||11"||N/A||42"|
Purchase includes the Kumho KLD02 tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Kumho KLD02 tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Kumho KLD02 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Kumho tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
View Similar Tires In Stock
You are eligible for Instant discount per tire when you ship these tires to one of our Local Installers.
This tire is available in your area and we'll pass the savings on to you. Receive 100% when you ship these tires to one of our Local Delivery partners.