It covers the first 25% of the tire's tread life or 1 year from date of purchase, whichever comes first.
Our program covers the replacement of your covered tire in the event that the tire is deemed non-repairable by a reputable auto service repair facility.
Kumho KRS03 265/70R19.5
The KRS03 is our new, improved Regional and P&D all-position rib tire. This tire is intended for small and medium duty trucks using 17.5", 19.5" and 22.5" tires.
Features & Benefits
- Wide, deep tread improves cost per mile and stability and handling.
- Stone ejector in grooves improves casing durability by preventing stone drilling.
- Lateral multi-sipes reduce the progress of irregular wear.
- S-shaped sipes in straight ribs improve hydroplaning resistance and wet traction.
- Variable geometry groove edges prevent stone holding and enhance traction.
- Primarily designed as a steer or trailer tire; however it can be used on drive if necessary.
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Tire Weight||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|265/70R-19.5||N/A||5,070 lbs||110 psi||17/32nds||83 lbs||8"||10"||N/A||34"|
Purchase includes the Kumho KRS03 tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Kumho KRS03 tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Kumho KRS03 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Kumho tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
Our experts are here to help.