Some tires may be discontinued and not available.
We'll notify when this product is available
The KMA01 is a sturdy 4-rib design that will provide good treadwear and cut-and-chip resistance in on/off road conditions. The primary wheel positions for the KMA01 are steer and trailer.
Features & Benefits
- Durable cut and chip resistant compound molded into a closed should and block pattern to improve mileage removal.
- Advanced belt package enhances casing integrity and uniformity for higher removal mileage and retread quality.
- Stone ejectors in the tread block area prevent stone holding to promote even wear and casing durability for retreading.
- Bead strength and uniformity promote driving stability and removal mileage.
- Maximum speed, all sizes = 65 mph.
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Tire Weight||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|11/R-24.4||N/A||7,160 lbs||120 psi||23/32nds||135 lbs||7.5-8.25"||11"||N/A||44"|
Purchase includes the Kumho KMA01 tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Kumho KMA01 tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Kumho KMA01 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Kumho tires.
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
You are eligible for Instant discount per tire when you ship these tires to one of our Local Installers.
This tire is available in your area and we'll pass the savings on to you. Receive 100% when you ship these tires to one of our Local Delivery partners.