Set of 4 $1,199.96
FET : $29.39 per tire
The KLS02 is a new generation, premium linehaul steer tire. The rib design, with decoupler groove, assures improved steering stability and resistance to irregular wear for maximum removal mileage.
Features & Benefits
- Top decoupling groove designed to minimize irregular wear and dissipate heat at belt edge.
- Dual tread radius optimizes footprint shape, and contact pressure assures increased removal mileage.
- 5-rib with multi-sipe design improves wet handling performance.
- Stone ejectors in the tread block area prevents stone holding to promote even wear and casing durability for retreading.
- Optimized belt widths stabilize footprint pressure and result in better wear.
- Advanced tread compound molded at 19/32 increase removal mileage.
- Maximum speed, all sizes = 75 mph.
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Tire Weight||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|11/R-22.5||N/A||6,175 lbs||105 psi||18/32nds||124 lbs||N/A||11"||N/A||41"|
Purchase includes the Kumho KLS02e tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Kumho KLS02e tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Kumho KLS02e tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Kumho tires.
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
View Similar Tires In Stock
You are eligible for Instant discount per tire when you ship these tires to one of our Local Installers.
This tire is available in your area and we'll pass the savings on to you. Receive 100% when you ship these tires to one of our Local Delivery partners.