Some tires may be discontinued and not available.
We'll notify when this product is available
Computer-developed, four-rib design with four rows of circumferentially-oriented blades to enhance steering response and traction while minimizing uneven wear.
Features & Benefits
- Sturdy 18/32 four-rib design for good treadwear in all applications.
- Round shoulder with shoulder blades reduces chamfer wear.
- Special sidewall compound and heavy duty construction.
- Four full-belt crown construction increases casing stability.
- High strength, flex/fatigue-resistant ply wire improves casing life.
- Primarily designed as a steer or trailer tire; however it can be used on drive if needed.
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Tire Weight||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|11/R-22.5||N/A||6,610 lbs||120 psi||18/32nds||113 lbs||8"||11"||N/A||41"|
Purchase includes the Kumho 955 tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Kumho 955 tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Kumho 955 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Kumho tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
No Similar Tires available
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
View Similar Tires In Stock
You are eligible for Instant discount per tire when you ship these tires to one of our Local Installers.
This tire is available in your area and we'll pass the savings on to you. Receive 100% when you ship these tires to one of our Local Delivery partners.