Kelly Safari Trex
Kelly Safari Trex Overview
Premium All-Terrain Tire for Quiet, Even-Wearing Truck Comfort
Features & Benefits
- Elongated rib and multi-pitch tread design reduces noise for a quiet ride
- Unique tread pattern and element geometry enhances traction in deep snow and mud without causing additional noise
- Below-surface geometry helps prevent stones from becoming lodged in the tread grooves
- Enhanced cavity shape helps maintain rectangular footprint shape for even treadwear and long tread life
- Advanced bead-area design enhances tire-to-rim fir for a smooth ride
- Tread Life Limited Warranty (P-Metric sizes only) 50,000 miles / 80,000 kilometers
Safari Trex Tire Specifications
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|LT285/70R-17||N/A||3,197 lbs||65 psi||14/32nds||7.5-9.0"||11"||N/A||33"|
Purchase includes the Kelly Safari Trex tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Kelly Safari Trex tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
Please Note: Specifications of the Kelly Safari Trex tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Kelly tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
No Similar Tires available
Safari Trex Treadlife Warranty
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
Our experts are here to help.