It covers the first 25% of the tire's tread life or 1 year from date of purchase, whichever comes first.
Our program covers the replacement of your covered tire in the event that the tire is deemed non-repairable by a reputable auto service repair facility.
Ironman I-601 285/75R-24.5
Premium Highway Premium Highway
Features & Benefits
- Premium regional all-position tire for both steer and trailer applications.
- Angled sipes aid in drainage and heat dissipation with anti-slip properties.
- Heavy-duty all-steel casing foe excellent retreadability and long life.
- Anti-slip properties create dependable traction.
- Excellent directional stability that alleviates abnormal wear.
- Fuel efficeient and part of the EPA SmartWAt verified technologies of low rolling resistance tires.
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|285/75R-24.5||N/A||6,173 lbs||110 psi||19/32nds||8"||11"||N/A||41"|
Purchase includes the Ironman I-601 tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Ironman I-601 tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Ironman I-601 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Ironman tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
Our experts are here to help.