It covers the first 25% of the tire's tread life or 1 year from date of purchase, whichever comes first.
Our program covers the replacement of your covered tire in the event that the tire is deemed non-repairable by a reputable auto service repair facility.
Headway HR701 LT245/75R-16
Features & Benefits
- Tread Pattern Design: Big tread pattern design increases the contacting area with the ground, offering excellent handling and braking performance on all terrain and all weather conditions.
- Durability: Deep waved grooves improve the durability of the tread and wet grip performance on all terrain road conditions.
- "Pop-up" Design: Stepped groove design avoids small stones embedded into tire patterns damaging the tire, better guarantees the driving stability.
- Open Shoulder Drive: Heat release ability is improved by open shoulder design, tire durability and driving safety is greatly enhanced.
- Appearance Design: Exquisite sidewall pattern design represents the fashion and uniqueness of the tire.
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Tire Weight||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|LT245/75R-16||N/A||3,086 lbs||80 psi||16/32nds||43 lbs||7"||10"||N/A||28"|
Purchase includes the Headway HR701 tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Headway HR701 tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Headway HR701 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Headway tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
Our experts are here to help.