Set of 4 $1,335.96
FET : $29.39 per tire
- The utmost fuel efficiency in an energy - The highest economic efficiency through low fuel and long mileage - Reducing toxic chemicals and CO2 due to tire's life and a reduction in fuel
Features & Benefits
- Groove pattern and straight and waved type grooves- optimized 4-grooves provide better straight drivability for all conditions.
- Optimized tread bottom design- provide better stone retention.
- Unique tread design- -Waved semi groove: Provide better traction and help reduce noise. -Directional Kerf: Control rib stiffness and provide even wear.
- Optimized kerf in groove walls- provide a longer tread life and even wear and overal performance.
- Unique shoulder decoupling groove- provide a stability and better performance for even wear.
- Robust shoulder design- wide & flat design to prevent irregular wear.
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Tire Weight||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|295/75R-22.5||N/A||6,610 lbs||110 psi||19/32nds||113 lbs||8"||11"||N/A||40"|
Purchase includes the Hankook AL11 tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Hankook AL11 tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Hankook AL11 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Hankook tires.
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
How It Works
View Similar Tires In Stock
You are eligible for Instant discount per tire when you ship these tires to one of our Local Installers.
This tire is available in your area and we'll pass the savings on to you. Receive 100% when you ship these tires to one of our Local Delivery partners.