Goodyear Eagle GS-C
Goodyear Eagle GS-C Overview
Special/OE Fitment Tire
Features & Benefits
- Unidirectional tread: Sweeps road water away and out the sides
- Wide, deep grooves: Maximized handling and ultimate cornering power
- Asymmetric tread design places larger tread blocks on the outside shoulder: Smooth, disturbance-free operation, even at high speeds
- Spirally wound nylon overlays: Surprisingly quiet ride for an aggressive ultra-performance tire
- Asymmetric tread element pitching sequence: Highest speed rating available assures total confidence at highway speeds
- Z-speed rated above 149 MPH/240 KPH
Eagle GS-C Tire Specifications
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
Purchase includes the Goodyear Eagle GS-C tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Goodyear Eagle GS-C tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
Please Note: Specifications of the Goodyear Eagle GS-C tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Goodyear tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
No Similar Tires available
Eagle GS-C Treadlife Warranty
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
Our experts are here to help.