Goodyear Wrangler MT/R
Goodyear Wrangler MT/R Overview
Light Truck Mud
Durawall Technology For Enhanced Sidewall Toughness And Off-Road Traction
Features & Benefits
- Durawall Technology: Helps resist cuts and tears in the sidewall area
- Three-ply sidewall construction: Helps provide toughness
- Wraparound tread: Offers superb off-road traction and toughness
- High-tensile steel belts: Help deliver on-road handling and off-road puncture resistance
- Staggered shoulder blocks: Offer aggressive off-road traction
Wrangler MT/R Tire Specifications
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
Purchase includes the Goodyear Wrangler MT/R tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Goodyear Wrangler MT/R tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
Please Note: Specifications of the Goodyear Wrangler MT/R tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Goodyear tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
No Similar Tires available
Wrangler MT/R Treadlife Warranty
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
Our experts are here to help.