Goodyear GP-4D Overview
150-Level tread depth / 100-level OD traction radial tire specifically developed for articulated dump trucks. A unique, 150-level tread depth tire with a 100-level outside diameter makes this tire an excellent choice for articulated dump trucks.
Features & Benefits
- 100-Level OD: No interference on tandem axles
- 150-Level tread depth (50% deeper than standard E-3): Long wear, greater cut resistance and enhanced traction
- Non-directional tread design: High fore, aft and lateral traction
- Radial construction: Softer ride, improved treadwear and cool running
- Solid center rib: Good roadability and lateral traction, longer wear and smooth ride
- Specially formulated synthetic / natural rubber compound: Long wearing tread, advanced cut resistance and high speed durability
GP-4D Tire Specifications
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
Purchase includes the Goodyear GP-4D tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Goodyear GP-4D tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
Please Note: Specifications of the Goodyear GP-4D tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Goodyear tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
GP-4D Available Sizes & Prices
GP-4D Treadlife Warranty
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
Our experts are here to help.