Some tires may be discontinued and not available.
We'll notify when this product is available
Unique 125-level, radial tire design with 25% more tread depth, rated "Best in Class" for traction in soft soil and loose underfoot conditions. Rated Best in Class for the ultimate traction in soft soil and loose underfoot conditions, this unique 125-l
Features & Benefits
- 125-Level tread depth (25% deeper than standard E-3)
- Aggressive lug pattern
- High tensile steel belt package
- Non-directional tread design
- Open tread design
- Radial construction
- Specially formulated synthetic / natural rubber compound
- Ultra wide tread arc width
- Long wear, greater cut resistance and enhanced traction
- Superior traction
- Impact resistant tread
- High fore and aft traction
- Outstanding self-cleaningImproved mobility and flotation, softer ride, improved treadwear and greater fuel economy
- Long wearing tread, advanced cut resistance and sidewalls resistant to ozone cracking
- Enhanced forward and lateral traction with excellent flotation
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Tire Weight||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
Purchase includes the Goodyear RL-2+ tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Goodyear RL-2+ tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Goodyear RL-2+ tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Goodyear tires.
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
View Similar Tires In Stock
You are eligible for Instant discount per tire when you ship these tires to one of our Local Installers.
This tire is available in your area and we'll pass the savings on to you. Receive 100% when you ship these tires to one of our Local Delivery partners.