Some tires may be discontinued and not available.
We'll notify when this product is available
On and off road design for small loaders and special purpose vehicles The highly versatile AT-2A radial features a non-directional tread design for excellent off-road traction and great mobility on all surfaces. Proven at the military level, its specially formulated synthetic / natural rubber compound and high-tensile steel belt package offer excellent cut and impact resistance.
Features & Benefits
- High tensile steel belt package: Impact and cut resistant
- Low rolling resistance: Improved fuel economy
- Improved fuel economy: Excellent traction on all surfaces and superior mobility in off-road applications
- Proven design in military combat applications: Durability in severe service and enhanced flotation capability
- Radial construction: Softer ride, improved treadwear and cool running
- Specially formulated synthetic / natural rubber compound: Long wearing tread and advanced cut resistance
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Tire Weight||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
Purchase includes the Goodyear AT-2A tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Goodyear AT-2A tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Goodyear AT-2A tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Goodyear tires.
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
You are eligible for Instant discount per tire when you ship these tires to one of our Local Installers.
This tire is available in your area and we'll pass the savings on to you. Receive 100% when you ship these tires to one of our Local Delivery partners.