Set of 4 $2,543.96
FET : $61.43 per tire
Features & Benefits
- Built for heavy loads in on-highway and inter-city bus service.
- Deep tread and cross-rib siping provide long life and high traction in all weather conditions.
- Shoulder wear protector ribs combat initiation and spread of irregular wear.
- Stone-rejector platforms help prevent the retention of casing-damaging stones for excellent retreadability.
- Computer-designed features help provide a quieter ride.
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Tire Weight||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|315/80R-22.5||N/A||9,090 lbs||130 psi||18/32nds||146 lbs||N/A||13"||N/A||42"|
Purchase includes the Firestone FS400 tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Firestone FS400 tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Firestone FS400 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Firestone tires.
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
How It Works
View Similar Tires In Stock
You are eligible for Instant discount per tire when you ship these tires to one of our Local Installers.
This tire is available in your area and we'll pass the savings on to you. Receive 100% when you ship these tires to one of our Local Delivery partners.