Firestone FD695 Plus
Firestone FD695 Plus Overview
Designed for tandem and single drive axle applications in long haul service and regional haul service.
Features & Benefits
- Meets requirements for EPA SmartWaySM vehicles and California™s CARB.
- Innovative low rolling resistance design and cool-running casing for superb fuel economy, even when retreaded.
- Continuous shoulder design distributes weight and torque evenly to fight irregular wear.
- Deep 26/32 twin-layer tread runs cool for outstanding retreadability in all weather conditions.
- Aggressive center lug tread design provides excellent traction in all weather conditions.
FD695 Plus Tire Specifications
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|11/R-24.5||N/A||6,610 lbs||105 psi||26/32nds||N/A||11"||N/A||44"|
Purchase includes the Firestone FD695 Plus tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Firestone FD695 Plus tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Specifications of the Firestone FD695 Plus tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Firestone tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
No Similar Tires available
FD695 Plus Treadlife Warranty
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
Our experts are here to help.