It covers the first 25% of the tire's tread life or 1 year from date of purchase, whichever comes first.
Our program covers the replacement of your covered tire in the event that the tire is deemed non-repairable by a reputable auto service repair facility.
Federal SS595RS-R P255/35R-18
Proven on the circuit, the 595RS-R is highly acclaimed and much demanded for drifting, sprinting and track-day applications. The sleek design and ultra high performance of the 595RS-R makes it the number one choice for those requiring a motorsport tire but with the assured standards of a street legal tire. Even DOT approved or E-Mark approved Federal competition tyres are designed and compounded for competition use only and are not intended for highway or road use.
Features & Benefits
- Sub-grooves on the shoulder disperse block stiffness, improving ride comfort, grip and traction.
- Complete block stiffness provides excellent lateral stability in cornering.
- The 595RS-R is beefed up by reinforced steel on the sidewall to promote the sharpest high speed cornering and fastest lap improvement.
- Evenly dispersed block stiffness - same level of stiffness in the center and the shoulder for stronger grip and traction, prevents irregular wear.
- Uni-Directional V-shaped main groove enhances streamline form and also improves aquaplaning ability at high speeds.
- Wide angle grooves increase block stiffness, further enhancing tire's grip and traction.
- Engraved pattern name along the groove creates an exquisite product image.
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|P255/35R-18||140AAA||1,323 lbs||44 psi||10/32nds||N/A||10"||N/A||25"|
Purchase includes the Federal SS595RS-R tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Federal SS595RS-R tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Federal SS595RS-R tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Federal tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
|Size||Serv. Desc.||UTQG||Sidewall||Part Number||Price||Qty|
|P205/50R15||89W||140AAA||55907||$479.68 set of 4 $119.92||View Details|
|P225/40R18||88W||140AAA||BW||41018||$499.68 set of 4 $124.92||View Details|
|P235/40R18||91W||140AAA||BW||41019||$543.68 set of 4 $135.92||View Details|
|P235/45R17||94W||140AAA||BW||39753||$515.68 set of 4 $128.92||View Details|
|P285/30ZR18||97W||140AAA||95HN8AF||$667.68 set of 4 $166.92||View Details|
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
Our experts are here to help.