It covers the first 25% of the tire's tread life or 1 year from date of purchase, whichever comes first.
Our program covers the replacement of your covered tire in the event that the tire is deemed non-repairable by a reputable auto service repair facility.
Federal SS535 P205/50R15
Winning combination of performance and comfort. Federal's SS535 brings new meaning to high performance. Superior performance, uncommon handling, combined with exceptional acceleration and stopping capabilities in wet/dry weather and surfaces.
Features & Benefits
- Our latest tire technology, TTIC, for smoothness, speed, and safety
- M.P.O. (Magnified Performance Optimization) technology- for consistent performance throughout the tire's life
- Three Radius Tread Arc delivers even pressure across the contact area
- Flange Protector protects expensive rims from potholes and curb damage
- Steel Sidewall and Belts for optimum performance in all temperatures
- Opti-Noise Technology for a quiet, comfortable ride
- Uni-directional tread pattern
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Tire Weight||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|P205/50R-15||260AA||1,168 lbs||36 psi||9/32nds||19 lbs||5.5-7.5"||8"||N/A||23"|
Purchase includes the Federal SS535 tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Federal SS535 tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Federal SS535 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Federal tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
Our experts are here to help.