It covers the first 25% of the tire's tread life or 1 year from date of purchase, whichever comes first.
Our program covers the replacement of your covered tire in the event that the tire is deemed non-repairable by a reputable auto service repair facility.
Dunlop SP 50 P205/70R-15
Features & Benefits
- M&S-rated, all-season tread design with four wide circumferential tread grooves: Helps deliver reliable traction and wet handling
- Multi-Pitch Tread Design Technology™: Helps reduce noise for a quiet ride
- Four circumferential grooves for water drainage: Confidence in wet road conditions
- Silicarbon Matrix™ is a specially-formulated compound made of silica and carbon black: Enhances wet and dry traction
- Center stability rib: Stays in constant contact with the road for consistent steering response and driving feedback
SP 50 P205/70R-15
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|P205/70R-15||460AB||1,521 lbs||44 psi||10/32nds||5.0-7.0"||8"||N/A||26"|
Purchase includes the Dunlop SP 50 tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Dunlop SP 50 tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Dunlop SP 50 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Dunlop tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
No Similar Tires available
SP 50 P205/70R-15
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
Our experts are here to help.