It covers the first 25% of the tire's tread life or 1 year from date of purchase, whichever comes first.
Our program covers the replacement of your covered tire in the event that the tire is deemed non-repairable by a reputable auto service repair facility.
Out of Stock
Our inventory changes frequently so please check back soon.
Some tires may be discontinued and not available. $0
We'll notify you when this product is available
Dunlop SP 60 P205/55R-16
The Dunlop SP 60™ delivers long-lasting tread wear, and a comfortable driving experience through a smart, balanced blend of leading technologies and innovative design. When the weather is unpredictable, give your vehicle the confident, responsive handling of the Dunlop SP 60. P205/55R16 is available in a 5-rib tread pattern.
Features & Benefits
- Traction Web Technology™: Enhances traction and steering for responsive wet, dry and situational handling
- Dimensionally Stable Polyester™: Helps maintain tire uniformity for a smooth, comfortable ride
- Biting edges created by MSI Traction Technology™: Help optimize all-season traction for excellent control with long mileage
- Lateral Tread Grooves: Helps maximize water evacuation for wet road handling
- Multiple Tread Block Edges: Helps reduce noise for a quiet ride
- Cross Sipes: Cornering control and long, even tread wear
- Three wide water-siphoning circumferential grooves: Precise, responsive handling
- Multi-Pitch Tread Design Technology™: Complement any vehicle's appearance
- Wide, high-density steel belts
- Hard rubber bead apex
- Serrated black sidewall or classic white sidewall
SP 60 P205/55R-16
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
Purchase includes the Dunlop SP 60 tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Dunlop SP 60 tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Dunlop SP 60 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Dunlop tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
SP 60 P205/55R-16
|Size||Serv. Desc.||UTQG||Sidewall||Part Number||Price||Qty|
|LT205/65R15||102T||BW||291105050||$643.68 set of 4 $160.92||View Details|
SP 60 P205/55R-16
This product is covered by a 65,000 mile manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
Merchandise covered by a manufacturer’s warranty is sold with the warranty by the manufacturer extended to the purchaser. We will be happy to assist in obtaining fulfillment of a manufacturer’s warranty. Other than applicable manufacturers’ warranties, there are no warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The only tires SimpleTire can warranty are brand new defects (meaning that they have not been mounted or driven on). Any bead damaged will be void of any warranty claim. Any other adjustments should be taken to the nearest authorized dealer for that manufacturer.Sometimes the manufacturer also provides a treadlife warranty and mileage rating. Please be aware that not all tires hold a mileage warranty from the manufacturer. Different tire models, even from the same manufacturer, may or may not come with a treadlife warranty.
Our experts are here to help.