Dean Wintercat Radial SST Tires
- The intricate tread pattern balances winter traction and a smooth, quiet ride. The deep lateral and notched circumferential grooves provide excellent evacuation of water and slush from the tread contact patch.
- Provides biting edges for excellent snow and ice traction without reducing element stiffness. The snow groove enhances the retention of snow in the outer circumferential grooves to capitalize on the higher traction characteristics of "snow on snow" versus "snow on rubber".
- A new stud pin hole design improves stud retention and the number has been increased allowing for the use of a greater number of studs for better traction on ice. Th stud size is conveniently molded into the sidewall for easy reference.
- Incorporates a dense zig-zag sipe pattern that further enhances winter performance while maintaining excellent wet traction. Variable sipe depth maintains element stability while optimizing winter performance.
- M+S Rated
- Alpha 365
- Mud Terrain Radial SXT
- Quasar Plus
- Trailcat All Season
- Wildcat Touring SLT
- Wintercat Radial SST
Dean : Wintercat Radial SST
- Tire Size: LT275/70R-17
- Part Number: 12218
- Service Description: 114 Q
- Sidewall: BW
- Load Range: C (6 Ply)
You are eligible for Instant discount per tire when you ship these tires to one of our Local Installers.
This tire is available in your area and we'll pass the savings on to you. Receive 100% when you ship these tires to one of our Local Delivery partners.