It covers the first 25% of the tire's tread life or 1 year from date of purchase, whichever comes first.
Our program covers the replacement of your covered tire in the event that the tire is deemed non-repairable by a reputable auto service repair facility.
Continental HSR-2 12/R-22.5
Regional hauling and on/off road, all-position.
Features & Benefits
- 23/32 deep improved cut and chip resistant tread compound for optimal performance. The Eco Plus version features 20% less rolling resistance than the original HSR2. HSR1, HSR2 and HSR2 Eco Plus are verified for low rolling resistance by the U.S. EPA SmartWay Transport Partnership.
- Patented groove geometry for better resistance to cracking and tearing
- Protective curb rib for high scrub applications
- Patented innovative groove technology leads to minimum stone retention, extending casing life
- VAI + Technology enhances the well known irregular wear attributes of our original VAI system while adding the ability to quickly and visually detect the remaining tread depth
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Tire Weight||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|12/R-22.5||0||7,830 lbs||120 psi||18/32nds||128 lbs||9"||12"||N/A||43"|
Purchase includes the Continental HSR-2 tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Continental HSR-2 tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Continental HSR-2 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Continental tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
No Similar Tires available
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
Our experts are here to help.