- Tire Size: 215/55RF-18
- Part #: 011459
- Serv. Desc.: 95 H
- UTQG: 500AA
- Sidewall: BW
- Load Range: SL More Specs +
- Treadlife Warranty: 60000 miles
Set of 4 $547.96
The DriveGuard is Bridgestone™s Grand Touring All-Season self-supporting replacement run-flat tire designed to satisfy drivers looking for a longer wearing, better riding option to replace Original Equipment run-flat tires, as well as safety-minded drivers whose cars* were not originally available with run-flat tires.
Features & Benefits
- Featuring Bridgestone™s latest run-flat technology, DriveGuard tires are designed to offer almost the same riding comfort as conventional tires while providing temporary extended mobility for a distance of 50 miles at up to 50 mph even after a puncture has allowed complete air pressure loss. DriveGuard tires can help drivers better manage their busy schedules by avoiding becoming stranded in a rural area, on a crowded expressway or in inclement weather because of a flat tire.
- DriveGuard tires are also designed to provide year-round driving flexibility by offering predictable handling, traction and control on dry and wet roads, as well as in light snow.
- DriveGuard tires mold a silica-enhanced all-season tread compound into an asymmetric tread design that blends predictable handling and cornering stability with long wear and all-season traction. Circumferential and cross grooves help evacuate water to resist hydroplaning while engineered sipes increase the number of biting edges to enhance wet road and wintertime traction.
- The tire's internal structure includes twin steel belts reinforced by spirally wrapped nylon on top of a rayon cord casing that features reinforced sidewalls to temporarily support the vehicle after a puncture causes a loss of air pressure. Bridgestone's NanoPro-Tech Sidewall reinforced rubber compound is molded into sidewalls that feature a sophisticated Cooling Fin Design to blend run-flat performance with a lighter-weight construction that doesn't sacrifice as much ride comfort.
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Tire Weight||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|215/55RF-18||500AA||1,521 lbs||N/A||11/32nds||31 lbs||6.0-7.5"||9"||N/A||27"|
Purchase includes the Bridgestone DriveGuard tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Bridgestone DriveGuard tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Bridgestone DriveGuard tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Bridgestone tires.
This product is covered by a 60,000 mile manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
Merchandise covered by a manufacturer’s warranty is sold with the warranty by the manufacturer extended to the purchaser. We will be happy to assist in obtaining fulfillment of a manufacturer’s warranty. Other than applicable manufacturers’ warranties, there are no warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The only tires SimpleTire can warranty are brand new defects (meaning that they have not been mounted or driven on). Any bead damaged will be void of any warranty claim. Any other adjustments should be taken to the nearest authorized dealer for that manufacturer.Sometimes the manufacturer also provides a treadlife warranty and mileage rating. Please be aware that not all tires hold a mileage warranty from the manufacturer. Different tire models, even from the same manufacturer, may or may not come with a treadlife warranty.
View Similar Tires In Stock
You are eligible for Instant discount per tire when you ship these tires to one of our Local Installers.
This tire is available in your area and we'll pass the savings on to you. Receive 100% when you ship these tires to one of our Local Delivery partners.