Professional tire installation.
We’ll ship your tires directly to the shop for FREE.
Every purchase includes:
Fast, free shipping on every tire we sell.
Support local businesses
Buy from local distributors, install at local service centers.
We accept unmounted tire returns within 30 days.
Live customer support
Have questions? Live tire specialists are here to help.
Shop with confidence
The Snowtrac 2 from Vredestein is a winter tire that's designed for use on passenger vehicles and features angled grooves that drain water, slush, and melting snow from the tread to reduce the risk of hydroplaning on wet and slippery roads. A directional tread pattern boosts traction and handling performance, and the Snowtrac 2's large shoulders put more rubber on the road to enhance cornering performance.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for use on passenger vehicles
- Angled grooves remove water from the tread to reduce the risk of hydroplaning
- Built with a directional tread pattern that enhances traction and handling performance
- Large shoulders put more rubber on the road to boost cornering capabilities
- Should not be used when temperatures are consistently above 45 degrees Fahrenheit