Professional tire installation.
We’ll ship your tires directly to the shop.
Every purchase includes:
Fast, free shipping on all tires (excluding oversized tires).
Support local businesses
Buy from local distributors, install at local service centers.
We accept unmounted tire returns within 30 days.
Live customer support
Have questions? Live tire specialists are here to help.
Shop with confidence
A commercial tire, the H89S Premium Steer from Pirelli is designed for use on the steer axle in long haul and regional applications. Wide grooves within the tread and extra silica enhance traction and performance in wet weather conditions, and the H89S Premium Steer's low rolling resistance design improves fuel efficiency while its casing and belts boost strength and durability for a longer service life.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for use on the steer axle in long haul and regional application
- Wide grooves within the tread remove water from the tire's contact patch to reduce the risk of hydroplaning
- High silica tread compound boosts traction and performance
- Low rolling resistance design enhances fuel efficiency
- Steel belts strengthen the tire and casing to promote a longer service life
Based in Milan, Italy, Pirelli was founded in 1872 and is the fifth largest tire manufacturer in the World. Pirelli's first tires were introduced in 1901, and today they can be found on many of today's most powerful vehicles such as Bentleys, Ferraris, Lamborghinis, and Porsches in addition to Formula 1 and other racing cars. Pirelli tires typically feature the latest innovations, such as Run-Flat technology and Pirelli's Noise Cancelling System.
Tires designed and engineered to meet your vehicle’s specific needs.
State-of-the-art technology for all tire types, passenger or SUV.