Professional tire installation.
We’ll ship your tires directly to the shop.
Every purchase includes:
Fast, free shipping on all tires (excluding oversized tires).
Support local businesses
Buy from local distributors, install at local service centers.
We accept unmounted tire returns within 30 days.
Live customer support
Have questions? Live tire specialists are here to help.
Shop with confidence
The H89D Drive from Pirelli is a commercial tire that's designed for use on the drive axle of heavy trucks in regional and long haul applications. Featuring a low rolling resistance design that improves ride comfort and fuel efficiency, the H89D Drive's longitudinal and transverse grooves boost traction and handling performance in wet and dry conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for use on the drive axle of heavy commercial trucks
- Commonly used in regional and long haul applications
- Stone ejectors within the grooves force rocks, stones, and other debris out of the tire for consistent traction and to protect the casing from damage
- Shoulder design evenly distributes load to promote even wear
- Built with longitudinal and transverse grooves that boost handling and traction in wet and dry conditions
- Engineered with strong belts that strengthen the tire for a longer service life
- Extra silica within the tread further boosts traction and improves rolling resistance for better fuel efficiency
Based in Milan, Italy, Pirelli was founded in 1872 and is the fifth largest tire manufacturer in the World. Pirelli's first tires were introduced in 1901, and today they can be found on many of today's most powerful vehicles such as Bentleys, Ferraris, Lamborghinis, and Porsches in addition to Formula 1 and other racing cars. Pirelli tires typically feature the latest innovations, such as Run-Flat technology and Pirelli's Noise Cancelling System.
Tires designed and engineered to meet your vehicle’s specific needs.
State-of-the-art technology for all tire types, passenger or SUV.