Simple Tire Roundup:Best Rated Seasonal Tires
There are a lot of tires out there on the market, and once you start trying to get information on the ones you’re looking for, it can be enough to make your head spin. We took some time to narrow down the best rated tires for you:
BEST RATED WINTER TIRES
· Michelin X-Ice Xi3 – If you regularly have to deal with snow-packed or icy pavement, the Michelin X-Ice Xi3 is up toward the top of our list, with a quiet ride and great traction.
· Nokian Hakkapeliitta 7 – The Haakkapeliitta 7 is a great studded snow tire for extreme conditions…but the studs aren’t legal in all states.
· Michelin Pilot Alpin PA3 – This Michelin winter tire is designed for sports coupes or sedans, and balances out winter traction with decent performance on dry pavement.
· Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 – Bridgestone’s Blizzak is designed for cars and SUVs as a durable winter tire, with a smooth, quiet ride.
BEST RATED ALL-SEASON TIRES
· Goodyear Assurance TripleTred – We’ve found that this tire, with its combination of sipes and innovative tread design, to be one of the best all-season tires out there, hands-down.
· Hankook Optimo H727 – This mid-priced tire performs like all-weather tires costing much more, and also offers good rolling resistance and a comfortable ride.
· Continental ProContact EcoPlus – The Continental ProContact EcoPlus is another great mid-priced tire that offers great performance in all road conditions as well as an 80,000 mile treadwear warranty.
BEST RATED RAIN TIRES
· Michelin Pilot Super Sport – Push the envelope with Michelin’s Pilot Super Sport tire, with Michelin’s proprietary Bi-Compound tread rubber and racing-inspired tread pattern for great performance in wet weather.
· Bridgestone Potenza S-04 – Designed as a lightweight summer tire, the Potenza S-04 features a low-noise design and asymmetric tread pattern for great wet-weather performance.
· Bridgestone Potenza RE970AS – It’s actually difficult to get the Potenza RE970AS to break loose in wet weather…that’s how this tire performs. Low noise, supple ride and excellent road manners in wet weather!