Yokohama S. Drive Tires
Performance that's nothing short of evolutionary. Introducing the S.drive, a bold new addition to the Yokohama performance line-up. Packed with the latest technological advancements, the S.drive delivers extraordinary grip and handling. With more than 70 different sizes, the broadest range of sport sedans and coupes can experience the latest performance upgrade from Yokohama.
- Advanced Micro-Flexible Compound Using nanotechnology, Yokohama engineers have developed a revolutionary silica-based compound that conforms to surface irregularities. By maximizing contact between the tire and road, enhanced grip in wet and dry conditions is achieved.
- Variable Angled Grooves optimize contact with the road and provide enhanced traction when cornering.
- Four Wide Circumferential Grooves quickly and efficiently evacuate water for enhanced wet traction.
- Jointless Cover Construction and innovative casing design maintain strength at high speeds.
- Groove-in-Groove Technology Tiny scores within the groove walls help to more effectively distribute stress loads and reduce uneven tire wear.
- Solid Center Rib An unbroken center rib maintains continuous road contact, improves lateral stability and minimizes uneven wear, plus enhances comfort with reduced pattern noise.
- Part #
Other Yokohama Tire Lines
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .
Tire Size FAQ
Generic Auto Tire FAQ compiled by Bill Del Vecchio Generic Auto Tire FAQ Introduction: Thi …Read More . . .