Yokohama Parada Spec-X Tires
Aggressive design meets responsive control. Yokohama's Parada Spec-X is specifically designed as an inch-up fitment for today's heavier vehicles. Boasting fitments in 20" to 30" sizes, drivers of these immaculate SUVs and light trucks can have the aggressive looks they crave without sacrificing the performance capabilities they have come to expect from Yokohama.
- Aggressive Directional Design Unique tread design and sidewall treatment add a distinctive, stylish look. Its directional tread pattern increases acceleration and braking capabilities as well as resistance to hydroplaning.
- Perpetual Contact Patch The solid center curved ribs provide excellent grip in dry weather, maintain lateral stability in wet conditions and promote a smooth, quiet ride.
- Reinforced Shoulder Blocks provide stability during cornering and more even wear for today's heavier vehicles and plus-sized fitments.
- Circumferential Center Groove deep, wide center groove provides outstanding water evacuation.
- Dimples relieve heat buildup for more even wear.
- Variable Pitch Technology creates a more comfortable ride by reducing pattern noise and minimizing uneven wear.
- Rim Protector Sidewall protects premium wheels against damage.
- Part #
Other Yokohama Tire Lines
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .
Tire Size FAQ
Generic Auto Tire FAQ compiled by Bill Del Vecchio Generic Auto Tire FAQ Introduction: Thi …Read More . . .