Yokohama Avid TRZ Tires
A premium touring tire offering a refined ride and high mileage with its distinct asymmetric, Three Ride Zone tread design, each zone is specifically optimized to handle winter, wet and dry conditions. This tire is quiet, comfortable and adept, no matter the weather. Plus, Yokohama's patented Adaptive Sipes provide continued confident handling for sedans or minivans even as the tire wears.
- Asymmetric Tread Design Comprised of Three Ride Zones, which work across all weather conditions.
- New Silica Compound Better wet traction and is more pliable at lower temperatures to ensure better winter traction.
- Four Deep Circumferential Grooves More efficiently expel water for better wet traction
- Cross Supporting Tread Blocks work together as one block to provide better grip when cornering.
- Adaptive Sipes reduce block deformation and change shape as tread wears for added wet and snow traction.
- Cross-Grooves Biting edges for snow sweeps water into circumferential grooves for fast expulsion and better wet traction.
- Circumferential Ribs ensure maximum rubber contact with the road while reducing road noise.
- 30-Day Trail If you're not completely satisfied, bring them back for a full refund.
- Part #
Other Yokohama Tire Lines
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .
Tire Size FAQ
Generic Auto Tire FAQ compiled by Bill Del Vecchio Generic Auto Tire FAQ Introduction: Thi …Read More . . .