Yokohama Advan Sport ZPS Tires
As the first in a legendary line of tire to combine Yokohama's signature performance with runflat capabilities, the ADVAN Sport Z.P.S. provides the security of knowing that both technology and safety are on your side. ADVAN Sport Z.P.S. was designed to maintain performance and stability for up to 50 miles at 50 mph in a loss-of-pressure situation.
- Unique Sidewall Reinforcement Original low heat-generating compound and contoured reinforcements designed to support a vehicle's weight during runflat operation.
- Supportive Bead Filler Intelligent bead filler delivers a comfortable ride at normal operation and high rigidity under zero pressure conditions.
- Durable Bead Wire Extra thick bead wire is placed in a hexagonal arrangement allowing for easier fitting to rim and reducing risk of bead unseating after pressure loss.
- Nanotechnology Tread Compound Newest technology tread compounds bonds super-fine, high-grade silica and polymers at the molecular level. Increased flexibility, durability and contact area for best traction are the resulting effects.
- Variable Round Grooves Round grooves at different widths and angles prevent one-sided abrasion and maximize performance on wet surfaces.
- Circumferential Grooves Four wide grooves that effectively evacuate water for enhanced wet traction.
- Groove-in-Groove Configuration Controls stress to improve handling and promote even wear.
- 4 Performance Program Orders placed for up to 4 tires will be shipped to an authorized location within 24 hours from receiving the order at a freight cost of $5.00 per tire.
- Part #
Other Yokohama Tire Lines
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .
Tire Size FAQ
Generic Auto Tire FAQ compiled by Bill Del Vecchio Generic Auto Tire FAQ Introduction: Thi …Read More . . .