Toyo Versado LX Tires
The all-season Versado LX is a premium luxury-touring tire for today's two and four-door sedans. It provides a smooth, comfortable and quiet ride, while also delivering the performance and quality expected from Toyo Tires. The Versado LX gives new meaning to refined performance in touring comfort.
- Asymmetric, Non-Directional Tread Design Enables cross rotation to reduce irregular wear.
- Larger Contact Patch on Outside Tread More tread to the ground increases lateral stiffness and traction.
- Higher Sipe Density on Inside Tread More biting edges for increased traction in the snow.
- Silent Wall Technology Reduces pipe resonance, resulting in a quieter ride.
- Multi-Wave Sipes Minimize irregular wear for a smooth, quiet ride. Increase all-season traction.
- Part #
Other Toyo Tire Lines
Learn How to Read Tire Numbers
We hear questions all the time about what specific tire numbers mean that are shown on tires. Inf …Read More . . .
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .