Toyo Versado Eco Tires
Grand Touring All-Season Tire Created to give a smooth, quiet ride and improved fuel efficiency for hybrids and other environmentally-friendly vehicles. The Versado Eco uses naturally derived tread-compound materials and recycled polyester in the tire-casing materials to help make daily driving a little easier on the environment and your pocketbook.
- New Lower Rolling Resistance Compound
- Improved fuel efficiency.
- Increased tread life.
- Low Rolling Resistance Tread Pattern and Profile
- Lower rolling resistance due to high stiffness rib pattern.
- Improved tread contact for reduced rolling resistance and improved wear.
- Silent Wall Technology
- Reduces pipe resonance, resulting in a quieter ride.
- Multi-Wave Sipes
- Minimizes irregular wear for a smooth, quiet ride.
- Increases all-season traction.
- Four Circumferential Grooves
- Evacuates water to improve wet performance.
- Recycled Polyester Casing
- Same quality and performance as newly manufactured polyester material.
- Saves natural resources.
- Part #
Other Toyo Tire Lines
Learn How to Read Tire Numbers
We hear questions all the time about what specific tire numbers mean that are shown on tires. Inf …Read More . . .
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .