Toyo Proxes T1R Tires
The Proxes T1R is an ultra-high performance tire designed exclusively for high-end sport sedans and coupes. The Proxes T1R features a refined tread design and construction that offers improved dry and wet handling and performance. A wide range of sizes are available in V, W and Y speed ratings.
- "Generation S" Silica-Reinforced, High-Grip Tread Compound Increased silica in tread compound improves wet performance while providing excellent dry performance.
- Refined Unidirectional Tread Design Provides excellent dry and wet performance with a modern design.
- V-Shaped Main Grooves Disperse water for better wet performance.
- Rigid Shoulder Rib-Bands Improve cornering for exceptional dry performance. Reduce irregular wear for a smooth, quiet ride.
- Parallel Shoulder Slits help reduce irregular wear.
- Part #
Other Toyo Tire Lines
Learn How to Read Tire Numbers
We hear questions all the time about what specific tire numbers mean that are shown on tires. Inf …Read More . . .
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .