Toyo Proxes T1 Sport Tires
Ultra-High Performance Summer Tire State-of-the-art design and construction give the Proxes T1 Sport the perfect mix of high-speed stability and cornering power, precise steering response, and quick braking on wet or dry pavement. It is perfect for pushing through hairpin after hairpin on tight mountain roads or on the open highway headed for the beach.
- Asymmetric Tread: Outside
- Wider and more even contact pressure resulting in better cornering performance.
- Asymmetric Tread: Inside
- Wide grooves and rigid rib-based design enhance braking performance and help to prevent hydroplaning.
- High stiffness sidewall and high hardness bead filler
- Quicker and more linear steering response as compared to Proxes T1R.
- Wide profile design
- Improves contact pressure distribution for better cornering and braking performance as compared to Proxes T1R.
- Part #
Other Toyo Tire Lines
Learn How to Read Tire Numbers
We hear questions all the time about what specific tire numbers mean that are shown on tires. Inf …Read More . . .
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .